An unforgettable stay.
- Explore Momentum Gallery, with its approximately 15,000 square feet of museum-quality contemporary art, located on the 2 floors directly beneath Elevation Lofts. (Be sure to tell them you are an Elevation Lofts guest. They love visits from their neighbors!)
- Sample Asheville’s renowned selection of bars, brewpubs, micro craft breweries, and cideries to appreciate how it earned its designation of Beer City USA for four years running. Check out the calendar of Asheville’s extensive list of Beer Festivals to see what’s happening during your stay, or take a guided Brewery Tour.
- Check out the city on your own by taking a leisurely walk on the self-guided Asheville Urban Trail, strolling through the Grove Arcade, or touring the Thomas Wolfe Memorial (located behind Elevation Lofts and visible from units #304, #305, and #306). Or, hop on an organized tour, such as an Asheville Wellness Tour, or a Flying (electric) Bike Tour, or a LaZoom bus tour, or a Hood Huggers Black History and Art Tour or an Asheville Rooftop Bar Tour.
Just a Short Drive Away.
- Just down the hill from downtown you’ll find additional galleries in the Biltmore Village area such as Southern Highland Craft Guild, New Morning Gallery, or Bellagio Art to Wear. Or, a short drive to the outskirts of Asheville will allow you to visit the renowned Allanstand Craft Shop in the Folk Art Center.
- Visit Biltmore Estate, and tour the largest private home in the U.S., along with its amazing grounds, gardens, farm, restaurants, or winery.
- Check out the Adventure Center of Asheville, and enjoy the thrills of its Zipline Canopy Adventures or mountain biking trails.
- Pamper yourself at one of Asheville’s unique local spas.
In the center of everything.
Western North Carolina
- Enjoy whitewater rafting, kayaking, or paddleboarding with a professional outfitter or guide.
- Learn the best local spots and techniques to catch trout, bass, or musky with Southern Appalachian Anglers.
- Find inspiration at Penland School of Craft, an international craft education center dedicated to the creative life offering total-immersion workshops in sixteen beautifully-equipped studios along with artist residencies, a gallery and visitors center.
- Capture amazing photos of breathtaking mountain locations on a WNC Photo Tour.
- Sample a wide variety of wines at local wineries.
- Take a scenic train ride on the Great Smoky Mountains Railroad.